Saturday, September 17, 2011

New blog: Cultural Environments

Friends--With my move away from Brandeis University and the end of the Cultural Production graduate program, I've started a new blog, that will serve as a successor to "Cultural Productions." The new blog, called "Cultural Environments" is at:  is associated with Central Washington University's Museum of Culture and Environment, where I serve as director.  Please subscribe to the new blog; I'd love to continue our conversations on all manner of art and cultural phenomena!   I'll also continue to do some blogging on my book website,
on matters related to the book and issues of slavery and remembrance.

1 comment:

D Phanchalad said...

Informative posting saying that people love to watch the cultural environments.........

John Phanchalad at JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. For more you can visit on